Bea Nimble #111
Date Joined: September 1, 2011
- 2015 Travel Team Coach
- 2014 Coach of the Calamity Janes
- Joined MRD: Sept 2011
- League Position: Head of Promotional Events
- Team: R.I.P.Tides, Port Authorities
- Many people don’t know that candle leaping was once a form of divination or fortune telling, less common of course, than tarot card reading, tea leaves or crystal ball visions. Bea Nimble is the last in a long line of famous candle jumpers who have predicted such major events as The Donner Party, the invention and unexpected popularity of skorts, as well as the bizarre and disturbing romance between Billy Bob Thorton and Angelia Jolie. In her younger years, Bea Nimble, attempted a crazy stunt and tried to predict which Golden Girl would be the last living, unfortunately her prediction of Bea Arthur has recently been proved wrong. And forthwith, head hung low, Bea Nimble gave up the family tradition of candle leaping. She decided to lace up a pair of skates and try her hand at something a little less passive; Roller Derby. Bea Nimble can now be spotted, from time to time, using her trusty candle jumping skillz while playing for the ladies of Maine Roller Derby.
- Like Bea Nimble on Facebook!