Categories : Officials
Date Joined: April 1, 2009
- “Joeach” or Average Joe Coach, grew up on a diet of Kix cereal, Hostess cupcakes, and 80’s hair metal. He likes hockey, video games, and intermediate math. He occasionally climbs things.
- Joe got involved in MRD in April 2009 after talking with Punchy (volunteer coordinator at the time). Punchy immediately saw his inner nerd and put him to work as a statistician. MRD has not been able to get rid of him since.
- – 2-time Portland Pirates Fan of the Night (2008,2009)
- – 6th Grade Spelling Bee: 1st round elimination (1995)
- – Nintendo World Class Track Meet Olympic Score: 349/400 (1992, 2010)
- He currently resides in Auburn with Frank the whore cat, and communicates only in texts and fistbumps.
- Joech is currently the Coach of the R.I.P. Tides, as well as bout videographer, and an official! PHEW! What CAN’T this guy do?
- Like Average Joe on Facebook!